Sunday 13 May 2018

Challenge #1- The Mighty Movie-Goer

Welcome to my first and a long overdue challenge. Ever heard of IMDb's Top 250? It is a list of Internet Movie Database's all time highest rated Top 250 movies. The list keeps on mutating every year as more and more good movies come out but still most of them stay just there. Now, I have seen quite a lot of movies (like really a lot!) but there were still many critically acclaimed ones that I haven't. I used to refer to this list occasionally for recommendations. One day I realized that I have seen many from the list. So I decided why not complete the list and watch each and every one of them. I sat down, and made a list of all that I still haven't watched. There turned out to be 77 movies in all. Now my objective is to watch all these 77 movies before 2018 ends. And yeah, all of you are free to join me in watching any of these. But yeah, since I made this list in Feb so I've watched some of them already. 
Also, you all can play this challenge on your own too.
Rules are simple:- Pick any movie from the below provided list and watch it before 31st December 2018. 


The List:-



 




All updates regarding the challenge will be posted on Instagram. Follow me :- @anurag_siingh

No comments:

Post a Comment