Sunday 13 May 2018

Challenge #2- Cocktail Conquest

Hello! all the thirsty players. Welcome to the second challenge of 2018. The rules are simple- Find a drink from the given list below, tell me about it or invite me to join you and indulge in the pleasure of your precious find. The sole objective is to try every single drink in the list, at least once.

Actually, this is more of a personal quest and you all are just supporting players in my team. And yes, the sole purpose of this challenge was that I wanted to try them all. Some of them, I already have but would still go for, nonetheless.

Rules are simple:- Find the cocktail anywhere in the Delhi/NCR area. Or look for the recipe online or anywhere else, gather the ingredients to make it on your own. Everything is allowed as long as you correctly get the appropriate product. Some of these are very easy to find but some, not so much. So if you have trouble in finding a bar that serves them, then you can try making them on your own as well. Also, making them properly, whether on your own or at a bar, counts just as much and a makeshift solution will not be considered. The taste and flavour should be right. The most effortless way to go about this challenge is- whenever you visit a bar and spot an item mentioned in my list, then tell me about it. I will put a pin on it and visit the place whenever I can.
I can also visit you if you've successfully made any of these. And naturally, all of you are invited to freely join me as well whenever I go out for them. There is no time limit but I would prefer to end this challenge anytime during the next 3 months to the end of 2018. Condition:- Not more than two drinks will be tried in a single week.

The List:- 

  1. White/Black Russian
  2. Daiquiri
  3. Ice Pick
  4. Corpse Reviver #2
  5. Rum and Cola
  6. Moscow Mule
  7. Tequila Sunrise
  8. Screwdriver
  9. Mint Julep
  10. Margarita
  11. Harvey Wallbanger
  12. Gin and Tonic
  13. John Collins and Tom Collins
  14. Brandy Alexander
  15. Pina Colada
  16. Gimlet
  17. Mojito
  18. Long Island Ice Tea
  19. Bloody Mary
  20. Zombie/ Mai Tai
  21. Manhattan
  22. Negroni
  23. Martini (Bonus- Vesper)
  24. Old Fashioned
  25. Whiskey Sour
  26. Sazerac
  27. Cosmopolitan
  28. Sidecar
  29. Martinez
  30. French 75 

All the updates regarding the challenge will be posted on instagram. Follow me- @anurag_siingh

No comments:

Post a Comment